[jdom-interest] Losing namespace with JDOM

Bhalchandra Patil bpatil99 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 06:22:16 PDT 2002

Hello,

Elliotte, excuse me for my ignorance in wording the
problem.
Attached the input XML document and the stylesheet
which after transformation loses the namespace of
attribute "partdescription".
The tranformation was carried out using the sample
program provided with jdom i.e. samples/XSLTranform.

As per my understanding the stylesheet seems fine.

regards,
Bhala.

--- Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo at metalab.unc.edu>

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0596002920/cafeaulaitA/