[jdom-interest] Turning off validation against a DTD

Philip Nelson panmanphil at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 18:13:16 PDT 2002

It doesn't "validate" against the dtd if you tell it not to.  It does still
parse the dtd, parse entities, load default attribute values etc. because
that's what dtd's are for.  Certain parser flags may be available for certain
parsers to limit this somewhat, but that's beyond what jdom has any control
over.

http://lists.denveronline.net/mailman/options/jdom-interest/youraddr@yourhost.com