[jdom-interest] List which one?

Azrael azrael at azrael-uk.f2s.com
Wed Sep 18 06:41:11 PDT 2002

I am doing a getChildren() on an Element and it returns a List.
I am using bluej.

Bluej keeps telling me that this should be
com.sun.java.util.collections.List and not java.util.List, and I thouht
i would check. Which List is it?
using com.sun.java.util.List doesn't seem to work for me.. but I get an
error if I don't use it?
Help? :)

many thanks

Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave
of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with a cat it
would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.