[jdom-interest] Toward beta 9

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Wed Apr 2 00:54:50 PST 2003

The only thing I have marked as pending before beta 9 is integrating
Laurent's various builder improvements.  Once I get those integrated,
we'll make a RC (release candidate) build and get it thoroughly tested.
I'm especially interested in seeing if Xerces 2.4.0 adds any unwanted
wrinkles to our parsing process.

If you think there's something urgent that needs to be done before b9,
please write in.

After beta 9, I'll check out in some detail what Brad has done on his
own and see what can be brought into JDOM itself.  He seems to have
tackled many of the TODO items but has deviated quite a lot from the
official tree.