[jdom-interest] Beta 9

Alex Rosen arosen at novell.com
Tue Apr 29 10:40:05 PDT 2003

Hooah!

Alex

>>> Jason Hunter <jhunter at servlets.com> 4/28/2003 11:50:07 PM >>>
Since there were no problems found with Beta 9 RC2 over the last week
of
"soak time", I went ahead and marked it as the official Beta 9.  It's
tagged in CVS as "jdom_1_0_b9" and I've updated the website Javadocs
and
regular pages for this beta.

Woo hoo!

Now to proceed, I'm going to work through some of the patches sent in
lately that haven't been urgent enough to go into the beta, then look
toward strategizing on how how to proceed toward 1.0.  Stay tuned...
:-)