[jdom-interest] Regarding Transformation of XML To Text

Pradeep Gummi pradeep.gummi at villanova.edu
Mon Aug 18 06:53:00 PDT 2003

Hi All,
Sorry for posting this question again. I was not clear with the previous
solution. Please try to answer this again.
I would like to know is it necessary to have a root element for Text
format when we are transforming from XML to text format. I have used the
following tag so as to define the out put as text. <xsl:output
method="text" indent="yes"/>. I just want to print text with out any
root element. Any suggestions in transforming XML to text format.
thanks
pradeep