[jdom-interest] Entity Ref

Jason Long jason at supernovasoftware.com
Sat Feb 22 09:23:40 PST 2003

Elliotte,

I have a csv file that is generated from a legacy system that I am
converting to xml and then applying XSL to generate several views.  In the
clients system some of the columns are abbreviated.  I figured that the
easiest way was to just turn the abbreviation into an entity, add an
external reference to a dtd which the client can edit if more abbreviations
are added.  It works just as expected if I manually add in the entities, but
I need to add these in at the time of conversion.  Is there a way to do this
by applying XSL to the document?

Thank you for your time,

Jason Long - CEO and Chief Software Engineer
Supernova Software - supernovasoftware.com
BS Physics, MS  Chemical Engineering