[jdom-interest] need help for JDOM on Eclipse

hasith yaggahavita yhasith at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 22:58:55 PST 2003

I'm an Srilankan University student who works as a
part time employee.
In my elipse plugin I use JDOM for XML parcing.
But JDOM can't find the xerces classes. It gives
following error message.

org.jdom.JDOMException: SAX2 driver class
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser not found: SAX2
driver class org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser not
found
	at
org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:323)
	at
org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:411)
	at
com.automa.util.Descriptor.unmarshal(Descriptor.java:317)
	at
com.automa.util.AutoMaContext.<init>(AutoMaContext.java:65)
and so on.......

can u plese help me in this context?
Sorry for troubling you.

hasithy at eurocenter.lk