[jdom-interest] Problem with xml:lang attribute

Peter Whitham Peter.Whitham at Kpsol.com
Wed Jul 2 01:02:37 PDT 2003

Laurent Bihanic wrote:

> SAXBuilder usually sets the following 2 features to true to
> avoid this problem:
>     http://xml.org/sax/features/namespaces
>     http://xml.org/sax/features/namespace-prefixes
Thank you for your prompt help. I'm trying this, but, for my application,
it turns out I can write an XML Filter that avoids this problem.
But I only found out enough to do that whilst looking into your answer,
so it was your help that led me there anyway.

> Maybe NekoHTML does not support namespaces but accepts
> setting these properties ?
> If that's the case, switch to Xerces!
I'm using Neko because of its capabilities for sorting out a wide range
of bad to indifferent HTML. Neko is actually being considered as a
sub-project of Xerces and uses lots of Xerces to do its stuff,
so, in a sense, I am using Xerces...

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,
P G B Whitham

The views expressed in this E-mail are those of the author and not necessarily those of Knowledge Powered Solutions.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this E-mail in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify us by forwarding this E-mail to the following address:

mailadmin at kpsol.com