[jdom-interest] Exceptions thrown because of comments before root element

Dave Bartmess dingodave at edingo.net
Sun Jul 6 19:23:09 PDT 2003

Yeah, but that wasn't in the parameters I passed to my program. I just
copied that from mozilla cause it was easier than opening Netbeans and
getting it from the operating parameters.. <grin>

The URL (without the '\') works.. I was just being lazy and paid for it
in humility.. <grin>

--
David A. Bartmess
Software Configuration Manager / Sr. Software Developer