[jdom-interest] new to list --encryption/line break issue

Brett Astleford Brett.Astleford at health.state.mn.us
Thu Jul 10 07:53:16 PDT 2003

Hi All,

Just joined the list, been using JDOM for awhile, great product.  I am
encrypting data from a web site and putting it into a XML file.  Problem
being, the string of encrypted characters are getting anomalous line
breaks, causing the decryption to fail.

Using SAX builder and XMLOutputter, j2sdk1.4.1, tomcat 4.1.18, xerces
parser, and JCE/base64 encoding.  Can I change my DTD to not allow line
breaks?  Is this file system specific?  Currently running on Solaris.  Any
ideas are greatly appreciated.

-brett