[jdom-interest] AW: jdom-interest digest, Vol 1 #1264 - 4 msgs

Christian Peter cpeter at rostock.igd.fhg.de
Thu Jul 10 23:43:01 PDT 2003

Hi,

which JDK are you using? Maybe your problem is that the standard parser
since (I think) jdk 1.4 is Crimson. Since Crimson starts with 'C' and Xerces
with 'X', the Crimson parser will be loaded per default and will always
offer its services, not allowing other parsers to do so. To avoid this,
rename Crimson to, say, Zcrimson, and Xerces should be found.

HTH,

Christian