[jdom-interest] Reordering namespace attributes

Steve Beech JBeech at dmu.ac.uk
Mon Jun 16 02:46:23 PDT 2003

Dear All,

I've a problem with a message I'm sending and have been informed that if I
reorder the namespace attributes it will be accepted okay.

The original message and the 'one that works' are shown below. What I want
to know is: is there anyway I can ensure the namespace attributes are
created in the order shown in the 'one that works' message instead of the
original?

Original:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<createBibItemRequest xmlns="http://www.angel.ac.uk/rm_request"
	xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.angel.ac.uk/rm_request
http://www.angel.ac.uk/schemas/rm_request.xsd">
  <requesterIP>123.123.123.123</requesterIP>
  <bib1 field="4">ANGEL IMS Query Demonstrator</bib1>
  <bib1 field="60">no comment</bib1>
  <bib1 field="1032">http://soar.dmu.ac.uk:5555/angel-demo/index.html</bib1>
</createBibItemRequest>

'The one that works':

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<createBibItemRequest xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
    xmlns="http://www.angel.ac.uk/rm_request"
    xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.angel.ac.uk/rm_request
http://www.angel.ac.uk/schemas/rm_request.xsd">
  <requesterIP>123.123.123.123</requesterIP>
  <bib1 field="4">ANGEL IMS Query Demonstrator</bib1>
  <bib1 field="60">no comment</bib1>
  <bib1 field="1032">http://soar.dmu.ac.uk:5555/angel-demo/index.html</bib1>
</createBibItemRequest>

Thanks,