[jdom-interest] Tagging a file by using XML

Malachi de AElfweald malachi at tremerechantry.com
Sun Mar 2 14:59:50 PST 2003

Hmmm. Not sure about embedding XML in mpegs... You COULD embed the mpeg in
the
XML, using Base64 encoding or something... but, realistically, perhaps you
should
explain WHY you are trying to do it... If it is just for distribution, for
example,
then both the MPEG and XML could be dropped into an ISO/VCD or something...

Malachi