[jdom-interest] BEA's XMLBeans

Frank Cohen fcohen at pushtotest.com
Mon Mar 10 07:48:34 PST 2003

Thanks for the thoughtful comments. Your JiBX project looks interesting
and I downloaded the demo-.07 library. I'll let you know my thoughts on
it.

Do you have a test suite you already use to benchmark XML libraries? If
not, I would be interested in writing one in TestMaker and publishing
it as a performance kit. I am partners with BEA, IBM, Sun, CapeClear so
they would likely take a look at it. It might be a good collaboration.

-Frank