[jdom-interest] logo proposal

Abe Mishler Abe at WhiteBeachStudios.com
Mon May 5 06:18:10 PDT 2003

Thanks for reminding me...

It's my gift to benefit the jdom community... if the request posted here*:
http://www.jdom.org/images/logos/ is still relevant.

So, to clarify... Upon relevancy of request[*] I hereby declare the
copyright/ownership of posted image at
http://www.whitebeachstudios.com/jdom-logo/ (whose filename resides on the
server as "jdom-logo-wbs.gif") fully transferable to the management of jdom
if said entity chooses to accept.

You would have my gratitude if you maintained that I created it however. I
believe this is somewhat in keeping with the jdom license itself.

Thanks,
Abe
White Beach Studios, USA