[jdom-interest] Additional JDOMException subclasses

Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Fri May 23 02:39:28 PDT 2003

At 8:16 PM -0700 5/22/03, Jason Hunter wrote:
>Rusty, are you still willing to send in a patch for this?  It seems
>like a sensible change.

Since I know you don't have time to work on JDOM full time, my
general rule of thumb is that I wait until my previous patches have
either been accepted or rejected before starting on new ones. I have
to compare to the current code base, but my recollection is that I
haven't heard yet from you or seen anything on jdom-commits about the
base URI patches I sent in for Document a week or two ago. Once
that's dealt with, I'll be happy to put in the time to look at the
other things in my queue like these exceptions, base URIs for
elements, and the GNU JAXP adapter.
--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo at metalab.unc.edu
   Processing XML with Java (Addison-Wesley, 2002)
   http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava
   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0201771861/cafeaulaitA