[jdom-interest] Error org.jdom.IllegalNameException

Moipone Mocoancoeng mmoipone at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 03:53:30 PST 2003

In my program I extract text from one of the element in my xml document and I need to change the root element of the xml document to the text that I've extracted from one of the element in the doc

[CODE]

Element rootElement = (Element) xmlObject.getElement();

Element element= rootElement.getChild("Element");

String text= element.getText();

rootElement.setName(text);

[/CODE]

I get an error [I]The name "Internal Training"(which is the text returned) is not legal for JDOM/XML elements: XML names cannot contain the character " "

How do I remove the characters "".