[jdom-interest] SAXOutputter

Bradley S. Huffman hip at cs.okstate.edu
Tue Apr 20 10:00:17 PDT 2004

Laurent Bihanic writes:

> Following our discussion, here's a second version of SAXOutputter supporting
> outputting fragments.
>
> Chris, I've directly attached the SAXOutputter.java so that you can unit-test
>
> the new outputFragment methods (I haven't done it and I'll be away in the
> coming days).
>
> Thanks for your comments.

JDOM already has SAXOutputter.output(List) for outputing fragments. I
don't think Chris's use case is a common enough one to warrent another
method that does basically the same thing as a existing one. Plus, there
is a workaround. But given a choice, I'd rather see the behaviour of
output(List)/output(Content) changed than the two outputFragment methods
added.

Brad