No subject

Fri Aug 6 17:04:17 PDT 2004

the box". I understand the team had time constraints (i.e. they didn't want
to be gated by XMLSchema being finalized), so only DTDs will be supported
initially.

As soon as I laid eyes on my first XMLSchema, I've believed that this is the
one, true way that XML documents should be defined/validated. Therefore, my
search for something that plays nicely with XMLSchema, with functionality at
the top of my list being object creation/dehydration directly from/to XML
files paired with their respective schemas.

I agree with the previous post on the complexity/un-documentedness of
Castor. Anyone have other pointers to similar functionality/thoughts on how
JDOM would fit into this?

-- Boris

on 2/12/01 4:30 PM, Brian Miller mumbled something about: