No subject

Fri Aug 6 17:04:17 PDT 2004

Does any one have any clue why this would fail?
The xlst works fine in the XT program, but fails in this case.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks
Mark Hortman

--__--__--

Message: 7
From: Naresh Bhatia <NBhatia at sapient.com>
To: "'jdom-interest at jdom.org'" <jdom-interest at jdom.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:16:56 -0500
Subject: [jdom-interest] Should I convert to/from org.jdom.Document

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1A065.7533BAB0

Hi,

I have a quick design question for the group. When using an XML parser such
as JDOM, is it better for the application to work directly with the document
tree (such as org.jdom.Document) or should it use an application specific
model and convert to/from the document tree? What are the pros/cons of the
two approaches, where does one make sense over the other?

Naresh Bhatia

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1A065.7533BAB0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Should I convert to/from org.jdom.Document</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hi,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I have a quick design question for the =
group. When using an XML parser such as JDOM, is it better for the =
application to work directly with the document tree (such as =
org.jdom.Document) or should it use an application specific model and =
convert to/from the document tree? What are the pros/cons of the two =
approaches, where does one make sense over the other?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Naresh Bhatia</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C1A065.7533BAB0--