No subject

Fri Aug 6 17:04:17 PDT 2004

attributes is determined by the element on which they appear" The quote you
used is right after they say "If there is no default namespace declaration
in scope, the namespace name is null".  Thus, I understand that to say that
it uses the element in which they appear, unless there is no default
namespace.

Isn't that what it actually says?

Malachi