No subject

Fri Aug 6 17:04:17 PDT 2004

"JDOM also provides a full document view with random access but,
surprisingly, it does not require the entire document to be in memory"
I am trying to figure out how to use JDOM to insert elements in an XML
file.  So far, what I am doing it reading the file through a SAXBuilder,
modifying the document and writting to the file using the XMLOutputter.
However, this seems to write the entire document to the file replacing all
its contents every time.
Any help or feedback would be appreciate it.
Thanks,
Edgardo
--=_alternative 0001261488256D45_=

--=_alternative 0001261488256D45_=--