[jdom-interest] Reinitialisation

Gareth Hughes gareth.hughes at steintravel.ie
Fri Aug 20 07:20:49 PDT 2004

I'm building a JDOM Doc and eventually attaching the resulting XML doc to a
SAAJ SOAPMessage. I'm using the SOAPMessage.writeTo method to output the
message to a file for visual verification. The attached XML contains a blank
line where I removed the element in question (using

This is causing problems with my SOAP req. I hoping there is some way I can
reinitialise the JDOM doc before attachment to the SOAPMessage.

Any help is much appreciated.