[jdom-interest] Is there existing Algorithm?

52awais at niit.edu.pk 52awais at niit.edu.pk
Sat Aug 28 21:39:57 PDT 2004

Hello Friends
I have developed an algorithm using jdom which compares user
queries(xpath) in xml with the queries present in the cache .And if that
query is already present in the cache then results of cached query is
given to user.this concept is also called Semantic caching of xML
documents aand it also involves predicate matching.I s there any exisiting
software or algorithm which does the same and performs matching of queries
etc