[jdom-interest] XML 1.1

Jason Hunter jhunter at xquery.com
Thu Dec 9 15:14:05 PST 2004

My plan for XML 1.1 has been that the first person who has a real need
for XML 1.1 (congrats you may be the winner!) specs out the code changes
needed and we'll commit them, assuming of course they faithfully
preserve backward compatibility with XML 1.0.

There's not a whole lot of XML changes, so it's not a major undertaking.
  The biggest job is investigating the little details and figuring out
how to handle them, testing with different parsers, etc.

More info: http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/10/23/deviant.html

Rusty (who you already heard from saying XML 1.1 is generally not
useful) may be willing to give advice.

-jh-