SV: [jdom-interest] XSL and JDOM

Per Norrman pernorrman at telia.com
Tue Feb 3 13:58:00 PST 2004

Hi,

The <lala> and <par> elements are not in the SMIL namespace, since the
parSector
template is not in the scope of the SMIL namespace declaration.

You have two options:

1) move the SMIL namespace declaration up to the root xsl:stylesheet
element. In this
case, every unprefixed element will belong to the SMIL namespace. Like
so:

<xsl:stylesheet
	version="1.0"
	xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/SMIL20/Language"

    <xsl:output method="smil" omit-xml-declaration="yes" indent="yes"/>

    <xsl:template match="presentation">
        <smil>
            <head>

or, 2) explicitly declare the SMIL  namespace for <lala> and <par>:

    <xsl:template name="parSector">
        <lala xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/SMIL20/Language">
		<xsl:value-of select="local-name(current())"/>
	  </lala>
        <par xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/SMIL20/Language"
dur="indefinite"/>
    </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

The first option is probably the way to go.

/pmn

uraddr at yourhost.com