SV: [jdom-interest] Does JDOM work fine with encryption and digital signature

Per Norrman pernorrman at telia.com
Sat Feb 14 15:44:30 PST 2004

Hi,

there is nothing built-in. What would be the limitations?
It's just code! (or data!)
Are you referring to this http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlenc-core/
and this http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/?

In the end, it might all come down to the (im)possibility to determine
proper character encondings ....

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html