[jdom-interest] JDOM Beta10 released

Robin Rosenberg robin.rosenberg.lists at dewire.com
Tue Feb 17 15:50:37 PST 2004

On Tuesday 17 February 2004 18.17, Rolf Lear wrote:
> i.e. applying the patch I sent earlier today essentially reverts the API to
> b9 state, but keeps all the "wins: from having "Content".

There was also the addContent method that so conveniently returned Element
before. Moving that one to Element and again returning Element will restore the
convenience without destroying anything, at least not inside JDOM. At least when
I checked just before b10 was released. addContent was what broke my code.

-- robin