[jdom-interest] Feature Request

Dennis Sosnoski dms at sosnoski.com
Thu Feb 19 19:32:33 PST 2004

I'd suggest instead using TagSoup
(http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/XML/tagsoup). It implements its own SAX2
parser for HTML, so doesn't interfere with anything else in your system.
The only downside I've noticed is that the handling it uses to turn HTML
into XHTML can go berserk in some cases of real-world HTML, such as
force them into a <head> element, so you end up with multiple <head>s
and <body>s). I've figured out how to easily patch it to get around some
of these issues, so let me know if you run into problems.

  - Dennis