[jdom-interest] JDOM is great!

Jeremy.Prellwitz at siras.com Jeremy.Prellwitz at siras.com
Fri Feb 27 11:07:25 PST 2004

me too!, me too!

I started working with JDOMB7 a couple years ago, and man, IT IS A
LIFE-SAVER!  I LOVE IT!!!!  It was so nice to work with my co-workers to
remove our hard-coded XML println's, and just start manipulatingJDOM
objects, and have a single println at the end!

I've been using Xerces for SAX parsing, because some of the XML documents
we are parsing are too big to store in memory, so i've got another
framework for that, but when building an automated testing tool, JDOM is
fantastic for parsing documents, and then running diffs against in-memory

Again, JDOM is very, very KEWL!!!

Jeremy Prellwitz
Senior Java Developer
jeremy.prellwitz at siras.com

             Jason Hunter
             <jhunter at xquery.c
             Sent by:                  Lepekhine <Lepekhin at FORS.spb.ru>
             jdom-interest-adm                                          cc
             in at jdom.org               jdom-interest at jdom.org
                                       Re: [jdom-interest] JDOM is great!
             02/27/2004 09:56

Thanks for writing in, Alexander.  Emails like yours really make the
project rewarding.