SV: [jdom-interest] Applets with JDom

Per Norrman pernorrman at
Mon Jan 12 07:14:51 PST 2004

what about the other machines, do they have the same java plugin
installed? If not,
then there will be no SAX parser available, and hence your exception.

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: jdom-interest-admin at [mailto:jdom-interest-admin at]
För Leonardo Porto - Spin
Skickat: den 12 januari 2004 16:05
Till: 'Jdom List'
Ämne: [jdom-interest] Applets with JDom

hi, my name is Leonardo Porto and i'm new in this list.
I am here to ask how can i use JDom on an Applet.
I have my applet that runs with jdom on my machine. But it doesn't run
in other machines. The reason is the following exception:
java.lang.NoClassDefFound org/xml/sax/SAXNotRecognized exception
This is how the applet functions: