[jdom-interest] Convert XML to String (get the contents of the elements) and OUTPUT Text

Chris Peppas peppas21 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 20:25:16 PST 2004

I am doing a project called " Annotation tool in Java " and I would like to
ask you if in some way i can convert (with JDOM using Xpath or any other
method) this xml document ....

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='ISO-8859-1'?>
<words>
	<word id="word_1">Annotation</word>
	<word id="word_2">tool</word>
	<word id="word_3">in</word>
	<word id="word_4">Java</word>
	<word id="word_5">.</word>
</words>

to a text document that will look like this:

Annotation tool in Java.

*Note: I am using JDOM 9 and JRE 1.4.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future and remain..
Thank you for your time

Yours Sincerely
Chris Peppas