[jdom-interest] XPath creation

Phil Weighill-Smith phil.weighill-smith at volantis.com
Thu Jul 8 02:38:29 PDT 2004

I'd be interested too. Having not found anything we wrote our own
mechanism to do this.

I seem to remember that JXPath has a way of doing exactly this for
JavaBeans. I've not looked at whether JXPath has a JDOM integration...
perhaps you could investigate and let us know!

Phil :n.

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 10:33, george exarchakos wrote:

> Hello guys...
>
> I would like to ask if there is a way to create the
> necessary nodes,attributes, etc given an XPath. That
> is, in the path string: /cd/track[@id="5"]/title there
> is not the node track[@id="5"], so neither the node
> title exists. Is there a way to identify what exactly
> is missing and create it?
>
> Please... I need your help!
> Thanx

Phil Weighill-Smith <phil.weighill-smith at volantis.com>