[jdom-interest] XML Schema

Ashley Martens martensa at asconline.com
Fri Jul 23 05:54:47 PDT 2004

Hello Everyone,
	I'm trying to create an XML document using an XML schema and a Legacy-to-XML mapping but have not been able to find any good APIs that walk through an XML Schema. I am currently creating the document with DTDs using wutka's DTDParser but have not found a similar API for XML Schemas. Does anyone know of a way to do this?

E-Mail Confidentiality Notification
This e-mail message (and any associated files) contains information from Associated Software Consultants (ASC), Inc. and is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.