[jdom-interest] XSLTransformer output HMTL?

Nicholas Sushkin nsushkin at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jun 19 09:59:08 PDT 2004

On Saturday 19 June 2004 02:01, jdom-interest-request at jdom.org wrote:

>   <head>
>     <title>Expense Report Summary</title>
>   </head>
> Are you saying the ouput is XML not HTML?

Xinyi,

If you're saving the result of the transformation in an instance of org.jdom.transform.JDOMResult,
I think it will always be serialized to a well formed XML. In this case, the transformer will
just follow your stylesheet, it will not care that the tags you're specifying are also used in HTML.

If you want html instead of xml, you need to save the result of your transformation in an
instance of javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamResult.
--
Nicholas Sushkin,