[jdom-interest] What about 1.0?

Jason Hunter jhunter at xquery.com
Fri Jun 25 14:38:12 PDT 2004

The plan is to ship 1.0 as soon as I have the time to go over the last
remaining small items.  I apologize, but my schedule's been crazy since
April.  Business travel, vacation travel, buying a house, moving to the
house, driving a big project at the day job, carving time to spend with
the new wife, now finding time to unbox the office, and of course fixing
jdom.org which entirely crashed and had to be restored.

Bottom line: JDOM 1.0 is on my to do list but hasn't made it to the top yet.

What I'm going to do is come up with a list of the small remaining
items, post it to the list, see what others can help with, and hopefully
take some load off and speed things up by getting me out of the critical
path.

-jh-