[jdom-interest] Searching bigger example of JTreeOutputter

Phill_Perryman at Mitel.COM Phill_Perryman at Mitel.COM
Sun Mar 7 11:20:43 PST 2004

What do you mean when you say you want to manipulate it. the click events
are picked up be the JTree. The event handler in the JTree has to perform
the updates back in the JDOM document.

IS Dept, Software Engineer.
phill_perryman at mitel.com
Tel: +44 1291 436023

Martin Pöpping <ma.p at netcologne.de>
Sent by: jdom-interest-admin at jdom.org
07/03/2004 18:17

        To:     jdom-interest at jdom.org
        Subject:        [jdom-interest] Searching bigger example of JTreeOutputter

I´m a bit new in using XML with Java. I want to parse an XML-File into a
therefore I´ve found the JTreeOutputterDemo in the build folder of the
jdom-contrib package.

Now I am searching for another example where I can also manipulate my
via a JTree (f.e. with double click or right click).

Does anybody have such an example or knows how to find it?