[jdom-interest] Request -- please allow all XML 1.1conformant text in Element.se tText()

Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Mon Mar 8 07:47:53 PST 2004

At 8:17 AM -0700 3/8/04, Alex Rosen wrote:

>Some will need it because their customers may need it. (Or *their*
>customers may need it.) Or need to interoperate with it.

I'm not from Missouri, but show me. So far I've only heard from one
developer who might have a real use for XML 1.1 (and then again he
might not). I've yet to encounter a second person who needs it. But
mostly it's just people who want to keep up with the Jones' without
considering whether the Jones need to be there either.

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo at metalab.unc.edu
   Effective XML (Addison-Wesley, 2003)