[jdom-interest] XPath problem using org.jdom.xpath

Bradley S. Huffman hip at cs.okstate.edu
Thu Mar 11 06:48:30 PST 2004

Laurent Bihanic writes:

> Jason, would it be possible for you to recompile Jaxen and update the
> jaxen-jdom.jar in both CVS and the JDOM beta10 distribution ?

<rant>
And if someone actually does this could they tell me the secret to getting
Maven to quit barfing because jdom-b10.jar isn't in the repository on
ibiblio. Changing the URL in project.xml or build.xml doesn't seem to work.
</rant>

Many, many thanks to Jason or whoever put build.bat and build.sh in the CVS
so once you download the code, you can type one command, and it actual works.
I wish other projects would follow suit.

Brad