[jdom-interest] Filtering comments

Jason Hunter jhunter at xquery.com
Fri Mar 19 10:03:39 PST 2004

Here's how I'd do it:

In the latest CVS, the factory impls have an addContent(Parent, Content)
method called to add the content to the parent.  Subclass the default
factory, override addContent() so if the Content is a Comment, the call
just returns without doing the add.  Then pass your factory to the
builder.  You could do this trivially using an anonymous inner class.

-jh-