[jdom-interest] Issue with Doctype (systemId , publicId whitespace)

Collin VanDyck collin at hannonhill.com
Fri May 7 12:38:34 PDT 2004

> But the transformation works, doesn't it? I assume you transform the
> JDOM document using JDOMSource, and in that case the error shouldn't
> have any effect on the actual tranformation.

The transformation does work, but for some reason further
transformations strip out the doctype.  After reading your response
(thanks by the way for the detail), I think the problem may lie elsewhere.

If this is the case, is there any way I can then suppress these errors
that are coming out on STDERR?

thanks,
Collin