[jdom-interest] using Jdom with tomcat

Luc-Olivier AHOYO lucahoyo at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 13:37:25 PST 2004

I'm trying to use a java bean that makes use of the jdom API  in a JSP page.
I'm using tomcat5.0 with jdom1.0. I put the jdom.jar archive in
..ApacheGroup\Tomcat 5.0\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\lib\
But  everytime I come on the JSP page that uses the bean, the tomcat server
automatically stops as if it wasn't able to compile the  method that i
called in the page. Then I have "server not found" message. The bean works
fine when i use it with a java editor (jgrasp). I made a little main method
to test it and nothing was wrong.
I had the same result with tomcat4.1. Is it a compatibility problem, or what
should I do to make it work.
thanks in advance

MSN Hotmail : antivirus et antispam intégrés