[jdom-interest] encoding="MS950"

Stuart stuart at truetel.com
Fri Nov 19 02:16:16 PST 2004

Elliotte,

Thanks for the reply.  Unfortunately this xml page was defined by a
different company and I have to use it without modification (I do not know
how they came about MS950).  I will try downloading the international
charset but if this fails is there a way of disabling the encoding check
(basically just ignore this field and parse the rest of the document)?

Thanks,

Stuart