[jdom-interest] following J2SE 5

Jason Winnebeck gillius at mail.rit.edu
Sat Nov 27 16:00:18 PST 2004

I believe that can occur if the class files are out of date?

Or maybe I'm thinking of MethodNotFoundException.  Or maybe this is the
exception that occurs when invoking methods through reflection.

Actually Method.invoke can throw InvocationTargetException, so I am
probably wrong.

What was the message of the exception generated?

Jason