[jdom-interest] setAttributes method

Mauricio García mmgh73 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 11 17:56:18 PDT 2004

Hi ,

I've tried to use a List object to set the order of the attributes of my
element.  For example I have the next code:

List list = elem.getAttributes();
Attribute attrib = new
Attribute("schemaLocation",getSchemaLocation(),getSchemaInstance());
list.add(0,attrib);
System.out.println(list);
elem.setAttributes(list);
System.out.println(elem);

But, when get the output of my element I can see it has no attributes, but
the list had 2 attributes.  Console shows me:

[Attribute: xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.mmm.cl/SiiDte EnvioDTE_v10.xsd"],
[Attribute: version="1.0"]
[Element: <EnvioDTE [Namespace: http://www.mmm.cl/SiiDte]/>]

What can I do?  Does not the Element's method "setAttributes" work?

Note: when I use:
elem.setAttribute("schemaLocation",getSchemaLocation(),getSchemaInstance());
it works!  But I need this attribute be the first.