AW: [jdom-interest] JDOM 1.0 Release Candidate #1

Roland Hartinger roland.hartinger at
Fri Sep 3 09:50:56 PDT 2004

Hi Jason and the others,

Have just used the JDOM 1.0 RC1 with my application and rebuild it
However, when start it, get the following error:
So, this happend even if ..\jdom-b10-rc1\build\jdom.jar is in the

Any idea whats possible wrong here?

Roland Hartinger

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: jdom-interest-bounces at
[mailto:jdom-interest-bounces at] Im Auftrag von Jason Hunter
Gesendet: Freitag, 3. September 2004 10:27
An: jdom-interest at; jdom-announce at
Betreff: [jdom-interest] JDOM 1.0 Release Candidate #1

Hi everyone,

I've pushed a JDOM 1.0 RC1 binary to the site for download and have
updated the web site Javadocs to match.  I *strongly* encourage everyone

to download this release and run it against their code.  Once we go 1.0
we plan on retaining backward compatibility, so now's the time for any
final API gotchas to come forth.  I plan on giving it a week's soak
time, then going 1.0!