[jdom-interest] JSR-102

Mike Brenner mikeb at mitre.org
Wed Sep 15 06:56:12 PDT 2004

Jason,

I thought the purpose of a JSR was not to have it
included in J2SE, but in the J2SDK (the development kit).

That seems to be a logical step after getting to 1.0.

Before cancelling it, could you please list the work
we would have to do, and then give us 3 months
to see if we can do that work?

Thanks,
Mike