[jdom-interest] jdom 1.0 XMLOutputter

Bill Leng wleng at metatomix.com
Tue Sep 21 07:04:25 PDT 2004

Hi,

I am trying jdom 1.0 and found that XMLOutputter now manipulates \n and
\r. This behaviour, I believe, is a bug because I can not get exactly
what I put in. The actual manipulation code is in
XMLOutputter.escapeElementEntities. It is added in jdom 1.0. Can anyone
shed some light on this? Please see the attached test file for detail.

--
Bill Leng
Sr. Software Engineer