[jdom-interest] Question on xerces.jar and other helper jars

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Wed Aug 3 04:17:01 PDT 2005

Depending on what you need of xerces, you can remove most of it.
saxpath and jaxen are only needed if you do xpath.

How about running your applet or app  with -Xverbose:class and seeing
which classes get loaded and then, say, load all packages of these.

For example, xerces has much about dom and html... both of which are
rarely needed by me...

paul